FLORIDA BECOMES MORE REPUBLICAN!
October’s Voter Registration Numbers are OUT and it was a REALLY bad month for Florida Democrats.
As of October 31, 2023:
Current Registration Totals (Statewide)
- Republican: 5,153,695 (38.03%)
- Democrat: 4,473,665 (33.01%)
- Other: 3,925,923 (28.97%)
The Republican Party of Florida has an advantage of 680,030 or 5.02% more than the Democrat Party
(Remember…Prior to November of 2021, Florida has always had more Democrats than Republicans statewide…Big gains in just a couple years)
The Republican Party increased our statewide advantage by 53,512 or .46% in October alone.
- Since President Trump was elected in 2016, Republicans have out-registered Democrats by: 1,007,468
- Since Governor DeSantis was elected in 2018, Republicans have out-registered Democrats by: 943,299
- Since the Florida Democrat Party launched their $1 Million Voter Registration Campaign on August 1st, Republicans have out-registered Democrats by: 111,979
- Since January 1st, Republicans have out-registered Democrats by: 296,076 and added 2.38% to our statewide voter registration advantage.
Major Individual County Gains For October:
- Republicans in Palm Beach (Democrat County) shrank their deficit to the Democrats by 20,031 voters.
- Republicans in Hillsborough (Democrat County) shrank their deficit to the Democrats by 17,594 voters.
25 of the 67 Counties in Florida have flipped from Democrat to Republican (in registration) since 2016 and there are now only 10 Democrat counties left in the state.
Here are the counties expected to flip in the near future:
- St. Lucie (1.07% away)
- Madison (4.06% away, but that makes up just under 500 voters)
- Hillsborough (1.92% away) and Duval (3.32% away) have had some significant gains and are close.
CONNECT WITH THE CHAIRMAN
Copyright © 2023 Republican Party of Florida, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have signed up for important updates about the State of Florida.Our mailing address is:Republican Party of Florida
420 E Jefferson St
Tallahassee, FL 32301-1818
Paid political advertisement paid for by the Republican Party of Florida, 420 East Jefferson St., Tallahassee, Florida 32301.